BUY SMITH & WESSON PERFORMANCE CENTER® M&P®40 M2.0™ C.O.R.E. PRO SERIES® 5″ BARREL
Precision built to be the most accurate and reliable firearms, M&P pistols are an experience you have to feel to believe. Durable and comfortable, they are capable of handling as many rounds as you are. Engineered with an attention to detail and superior ergonomics; built on high-strength polymer frame reinforced with a rigid stainless steel chassis. M&P pistols are the new standard in reliability when your job is to serve and protect and your life is on the line.
Bridging the gap between main production and the Performance Center, the Smith & Wesson Pro Series represents the next step up from standard production line models. M&P Pro Series pistols include numerous enhancements yet still remain true to “stock”. Bringing competition specifications and features in factory models, the Pro Series offers that ready-to-go package while still maintaining production line integrity.
• C.O.R.E.™ Competition Optics Ready slide includes optics mounting kit
• New larger slide stop
• Trigger stop to adjust the overtravel
• PC tuned action with audible trigger reset
• 3-Dot White Sights
• Front cocking serrations
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis system to reduce flex and torque while firing
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit & trigger reach – S, M, M-L, L
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish
• Two magazines included
INCLUDES – Performance Center® Cleaning Kit
• Collapsible Cleaning Rod with Rotating T-Handle
• 10 Cotton Cleaning Patches
• Nylon Cleaning Brush
• Bronze Bore Brushes and Nylon Jags
(22 cal, 9mm/357/38 cal, 40/10mm cal, 45 cal)
• Nylon Slotted Tips
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
AVAILABILITY SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, REGULATIONS, AND ORDINANCES.