BUY SMITH & WESSON M&P®9 M2.0™ 4″ COMPACT OPTICS READY THUMB SAFETY
Expanding our line of M2.0 pistols, we’re excited to introduce an optics ready M&P M2.0 Compact. These new models are chambered in 9mm with a 4” barrel, feature a slide cut for optics, co-witness white-dot front and rear sights, and enlarged forward serrations. This pistol will ship with two 15-round magazines and comes standard with seven mounting plates designed to fit popular slide-mounted optics.
The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach.
• Optics ready slide
• Seven mounting plates included
• Ambidextrous thumb safety model available
• Picatinny-style rail
• Forward slide cocking serrations
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control
• New M&P M2.0 trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset
• Accurate 1 in 10˝ twist M&P® M2.0™ barrel
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.